does any one know about a game called world of war craft? i got a friend that is hooked on it and i needa kno what its about be4 i try to get him to get over it thanks.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
My roomate caused me to REALLY hate that game. He's lucky I was a VERY nice person, especially when I began to wake up at 3 or 4, or any other random times, in the morning with a 8 o'clock class.....
My F-I-L plays it all the time, it is just another role playing game on the base of Dungeons and Dragons. Just like Everquest just a different version with more characters and stuff like that, sort of like going from Super Mario on the original Nintendo to the suped up all 3-d version on Gamecube.
As far as getting him over it, it's no big deal other than most people who play it try and play it constantly.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks